Get an Official copy of PA Notification

Praveen Bhargav

All Protected Area (PA) notifications are published by the Government in the Official Gazette. You can download PA notifications of interest and study them carefully. Since a PA comprises of multiple Reserved Forests (RF), you may also need to get certified copies of the RF Notifications to understand the various legal rights that have been recorded and allowed. Such rights may include foot paths or roads, settlements/villages, places of worship, water or forest produce etc.

(Visited 503 times, 1 visits today)

Leave a Reply