Hunting / smuggling cases

Praveen Bhargav

Several law enforcement agencies are empowered to initiate action in hunting and smuggling cases. These include: Local Police, the Crime Branch under the District Superintendent of Police, the CID Forest Cell of the Police, Forest Mobile Squad and Vigilance wing of the Forest Department and the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau. You could approach any of these, if you are not confident of sincere action from local forest department officials.

(Visited 493 times, 1 visits today)

Leave a Reply