Workshop on Butterflies — Mumbai, Oct 13-14, 2012
October 13, 2012
October 14, 2012
3.30 PM (13th) / 7.00 AM (14th) to 7.00 PM (13th) / 11.30 AM (14th)
Here’s a chance to attend a workshop by the author of well-known “The Book of Indian Butterflies”, Dr. Isaac Kehimkar.
- Workshop: The workshop will contain an audio visual presentation by Mr. Isaac Kehimkar followed by study of preserved specimens from the BNHS collections. This will be at the address given in this post.
- Field Training: During the field visit the participants enjoy hundreds of butterflies flitting around. They learn about how to identify butterflies on-field and also get tips on butterfly photography by Mr. Isaac Kehimkar.
Charges: Rs.1950/- for BNHS members, Rs.2250/- for non-members. This covers study materials, transport and breakfast on field visit, park entry and BNHS expertise.
Prior registration is mandatory. There is no on-spot registration. To register, please call Hornbill House at 22871202/22821811 or e-mail at email@example.com
Please note the timings are different on the two days. For the 13th, please report at the address provided. For the 14th, the bus departure details for the field visit are as follows:
- Dadar T.T. (near Chandu Halwai) at 7.00 a.m.
- Chembur (near Diamond Garden) at 7:20 a.m.
- Thane (Cadbury Jn.) 7.40 a.m.
- Patlipad bus stand (Hiranadani Junction on Ghodbunder rd.) 8.00 a.m.