International Conference on Biodiversity & Sustainable Energy Development – Hyderabad, September 14-15, 2012
September 14, 2012
September 15, 2012
Hyderabad International Convention Center
OMICS Group invites all the participants across the globe to attend the International Conference on Biodiversity & Sustainable Energy Development during September 14–15, 2012 at Hyderabad, India.
Biodiversity-2012 paves a path to move towards the nature respecting the beautiful lives comprising the diversity. The conference states a call to the scientific community to take the social responsibility saving the mother nature and providing a ground to explore the survival opportunities by sharing thoughts through scientific research and applying them into social life.
Biodiversity-2012 shares the opportunity to bring together researchers from academia and corporate, activists, ecosocial organizations and NGOs to foster collaborations through the research talks & presentations to put forward many thought provoking strategies sharing the common agenda of biodiversity conservation.
Conference highlights the following topics:
• Ecosystem and Ecography
• Origin of Species and Evolution
• Biodiversity, Energy Systems and Environmental Sustainability
• Plant Pathology and Microbiology
• Biofertilizers and Biopesticides
• Linking Hydrology and Biodiversity
• Biodegradation and Bioremediation for Conservation
• Biodiversity in Earth Science and Climate Change
• Biogeochemical Cycles and Food Webs
• Sustainable Energies and their Development
• Governance for Sustainable Development
• Biothreats and Biosecurity
• Current Issues and Measures
More on their website here: