Asian Raptor Research Conservation Network (ARRCN) Symposium — February, 2014, Pune
February 6, 2014
February 9, 2014
Indian institute of science education and research, Pune
Ela Foundation is a non-government registered charity devoted to nature education and conservation.
The dates of the 8th ARRCN Symposium are 6th to 9th February, 2014.The symposium shall be conducted in two parts, at separate venues, one after the other:
- At IISER, Pune oral and poster presentations shall be conducted for the first two days. (6th and 7th February, 2014). (250 Participants).
- The Field visit shall be held at the scenic biodiversity hotspot of Western Ghats, at Garudmaachi, about 65 km from IISER. A seminar on Ethno-Ornithology along with Field Visit shall be conducted for the last two days (8th and 9th February, 2014) (150 Participants).
Registrations shall be confirmed on first come first register basis. Participants are encouraged to register early to avail the academic benefits of both venues.
FOR THOSE MAKING PRESENTATIONS:
- Registration fees should be paid in full by electronic bank transfer or DD (for Indian nationals) not later than 31st October 2013.
- Registration forms should be submitted with remittence of Registration Fees in full.
- Late Fee from 1 November till 31 December will be USD 25 OR INR 1000 extra.
ONLY REGISTRATION / NO PRESENTATION:
- If you are not making a presentation you are requested to register before 31st October 2013 by making full payment by electronic bank transfer or DD (for Indian nationals) to confirm your participation.