Answer from CI moderator: Shashank, a lot of wildlife enthusiasts have similar questions. They care for nature and are interested to contribute but don’t know how. CI’s fundamental goal is to enable that — to provide specific actionable items for interested citizens to do even if they don’t have a lot of time. Several successful conservationists are not fulltime into conservation. Our Toolkit section provides a whole host of reckoners that provides knowhow on specific areas and issues (like wildlife law and its violations) as well as how you can act.
Here are some examples:
- If you are new to conservation, read some of our overview articles like New to Conservation, Legal and Institutional frameworks for wildlife conservation, etc.
- If you are a wildlife tourist, CI teaches you how to be a Conservation-friendly Wildlife Tourist
- If you are a wildlife photographer, CI explains how you can give back to nature by being a Conservation Photographer
- CI explains how RTI can be a Powerful Tool for Wildlife Conservation
- There are also Tooklits on How to Run a Conservation Campaign and How to Make a Conservation Film.
These are just a few to get you started. There are several more on CI and several more will be added on a regular basis.
I hope this helps.